Welcome to Crystal Lake Campground in Strum, Wisconsin
****NOTICE DATE CHANGE due to weather****Tuesday August 25th, 2015- Movie in the park "Home" movie starts at dusk.
Saturday August 22nd, 2015- Night golf at Viking Golf and Dine
Seasonal Campsites for 2016 camping season- contact me before December 1st, 2015 to reserve your site.
Weekend Campsite reservations for 2016 camping season- will be taken after December 1st, 2015.
Enjoy excellent camping in Strum at the Crystal Lake Campground. Our attractive and well-maintained campground offers something for everyone:
- 42 sites, all have water, electrical, and cable tv hook ups, some have sewer hook ups
- On-site dump station, garbage dumpsters, recycling sheds and two bathrooms/shower buildings, 3 pavillions
- Located near the Wisconsin DNR Buffalo River recreational trail which is popular with 4-wheeler ATVs and snowmobiles
- Camp across the street from Strum's Viking Golf and Dine 9-hole Golf Course
- The park features a boat landing, playground, basketball hoop, volleyball court, and more
- Sites all include a picnic table and fire ring
- Shade trees and lake frontage create a picturesque setting
- Single night through full season reservations are available
- Remember this is city water so it is higher pressure it is recomended to use a pressure regulator
- There is a payment box on site #26 (black locked mailbox) with payment envelopes in the door
- Fire wood for sale at campground at site #26
For reservations or more information contact:
Jeremy Shermo, Campground Manager
PO Box 25, 900 Crystal Lake Drive
Strum, WI 54770
715-533-2664 Text or call